Nautor Swan 41 /41 ft
- Price: tax included
- Location: Helsingør, Denmark
- Year: 1974
- Make: Nautor Swan
- Model: 41
- Building no: 10
- Class: Cruiser
- Length: 41 ft
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- 1974 Nautor Swan 41
- LOA: 12.49m
- LWL: 9.22m
- Beam: 3.6m
- Draft: 2.1m
- Displacement: 10,8 tons
- Type: GRP (fiberglass)
- Builder: Nautor Swan, Finland
- Model: Swan 41
- Hull color: White
- Hull/keel form: Modified fin
- Rudder type: Blade
- Superstructure materials: GRP (fiberglass)
- Deck materials: Teak (over fiberglass)
- Fuel (diesel) capacity: 110 liters
- Water capacity: 200 liters
- Holding tank: 130 liters
- Main engine: Original Perkins, diesel, model 4-108, 50 hp Engine hours estimated to be 3500-4000 hours.
- Drive: Direct drive. New 30 mm s/shaft, new flange and Black Jack (rubber shaft sealer) (2021)
- VARIPROP 3-blade, “feathering” prop 19×11 (2021)
- Fuel consumption: 3-4 lph
- Cruising speed: 6 ,5 knots
- Note: Engine has recently had rebuild raw water pump, new oil cooler and new s/s exhaust pipe under step, replaced.
- Bow thruster: Maxpower 80 duo (2003)
- Engine serviced by JA Marine Helsingør.
- Engine start battery: 105 AH
- House battery: 3×105 AH (2016/2018)
- Battery Monitor: Nasa BM-1compact
- Battery charger: Lamarche constavolt, model: A40-20-12V
- Shore power system 220 v incl. HPFI relæ
- Shore power cable
- GPS: Garmin 922SX (2019)
- Autopilot: Autohelm 4000ST
- VHF: ICOM IC-M330 (2018)
- AIS: Garmin 300
- Echo sounder: B&G and Garmin
- Wind Instrument B&G
- Wind Indicator at mast: B&G
- Compass: PLASTMO Pedestal mount (2019)
Rig and sails
- Type rig: Cutter
- Spares make: Mast by Nautor. Boom by Selden
- Standing and running rigging in good condition (Rigger check in 2022 by Rene Vilfrance)
- Main Sail reefing -slab
- Cruising lacy bag (jacks/sail cover system by LUNDH SAILS) 2018
- Harken MK 3 Jib Furling system (2002)
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Boomvang: Easykick 3
- 1 Jockey pool
- 2 Spinnaker pools
- Steering Wheel
- Swimming Ladder:
- Sprayhood: Large custom made by KAPELL & ANNAT – 2019
- Cockpit tent/enclosure: Custom made by KAPELL & ANNAT – 2019
- Winter cover: Heavy PVC. Custom made by UK Sails – 2019
- Decking type: Teak caulking replaced in 2021/2022 (in good condition)
- Anchor Windlass: Electrical Lewmar
- Primary anchor: Bruce 15 KG galv.
- Stern anchor: Bruce 15 KG galv.
- Spare anchor: CQR anchor 16KG galv.
- Anchor Chain: approx.. 50 meter
- Anchor rope (for spare anchor) and anchor line on roller for stern anchor.
- Pulpit: rebuilt to be open for easy access
- Bow platform: S/S-teak by BÅTYSTEM incl. anchor roller for easy access (new 2020)
- Winches Primary: Lewmar 2x 55, 3 speed & 2×45, 3 3 speed.
- Firextinguishers # 3 (2019)
- Bilge pump Electric RULE 1500 GPH (2019) 1
- Bilge pump: Manual 1
- Radar reflector
- Emergency tiller
- Nautor teak interior, with teak and holly sole.
- The upholstery and mattresses is from 2021 and green turquoise
- Headroom is 6`2“ at companionway.
- The aft cabin offers two single berths with settee between, hanging locker and storage as well as two ports that open to cockpit and door to head and to main cabin.
- Galley, port of companionway, is a cruiser`s delight with ample storage space, 2-burner s/s stove with oven.
- The head and nav area are located to starboard.
- The head (Baby Blake with new seals 2021) also has good storage and hot water hand held shower.
- The navigation station is forward facing teak with large work area and plenty of light.
- The mail salon has two settee berths with two sea berths above, and centerline drop leaf teak table.
- Storage is abundant behind seat back.
- Forward cabin has two hanging lockers and two berths that can easily be converted to a large v-berth.
- Sail storage beneath fwd. berths.
- Cooker: Techimpex Oceanic propane 2 burner stove plus Oven
- Galley Sink
- Cool box/refrigerator 12volt ISOSTAR
- Water System – pressurized hot and cold.
- Hot Water heater 20 liters. 220 volt and engine heated.
- Stereo: Clarion with CD – speakers in saloon, aft cabin and cockpit.
- Holding tank – S/S approx.. 130 liter
- All light fixtures with LED
I am the 3. owner of “Chinacat” and have had her since 2018.
Previous owner had her for 35 years. From 2010 to 2018 she was stored on the hard in a shed.
The second owner and I have use her for cruising in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish waters and the 2nd owner did a little local club racing.
Chinacat has never been outside Scandinavian waters and because of the short sailing season – May to October – she shows little wear.
In my time as owner I have invested in new electronics, sprayhood , cockpit tent/enclosure and winter cower, lazy jack/cover, bow-platform,
s/s shaft and 3 blade feathering propeller, recaulking of teak decks, as well as brightwork below deck etc.
- sloop rigget
- stor sejlgarderobe
- str. genuaer 1, 2, 3
- spiler large + small